Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters (Eastern Region) desires to engage AAICNS Officials (Retired) preferably having experience in handling systems as detailed in Qualifications Column, to be engaged as Consultant / Jr. Consultant (CNS) at Jagdalpur Airports (Civil Enclave) under Eastern Region, purely on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable by another one year as below:
- The retired officials should be medically fit and of age not more than 70 years.
- One month of cooling period is required after superannuation.
- The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting document.
- There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and this will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
- The applicant should be willing to join immediately/ or on short notice.
- The appointment of retired AAI Officials as Consultant would be made throughadvertisement on AAI website, followed by Interview through a selection process of interview (personal interview / interview through VC) by Regional Headquarters, Kolkata.
- The appointment of Consultant will be on full time basis and she/ he would not be permitted to take up any other assignment(s) during the period of consultancy.
- AAI RHQ ER reserves the right, to decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may send their application through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in the specified format (Annexure-I) on or before 7.07.2021.
- The persons who fulfill the eligibility conditions after going through details of scope of work and terms and conditions and other details may apply in prescribed format as given below.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A