Consultant Jobs in Bilaspur: On 20.03.2021, AAI announced job notification for the post of Consultant has been released officially. Retired Staff pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aai.aero. The application process ends on 05.04.2021.
Selection Procedure :
- The appointment of retired AAI Officials as Consultant would be made through advertisement on AAI website, followed by Interview through a selection process of interview (personal interview / interview through VC) by Regional Headquarters, Kolkata.
- The appointment of Consultant will be on full time basis and she/ he would not be permitted to take up any other assignment(s) during the period of consultancy.
- AAI RHQ ER reserves the right, to decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any stage, accept or reject any or all offers, without giving any explanation, whatsoever.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may send their application through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in the specified format on or before 05.04.2021.
- FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retired AAI officials having minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field (Retired as DGM or above)
- Desirable qualification, scope of work, eligibility, tenure of Engagement and other details of activities to be performed by the Consultant are given below:
- Desirable qualification: Applicant should have relevant years of experience as specified above in the fields of maintenance & operation of VHF equipment (Tx/Rx), Manpack System, DVR System, EPABX, X-Bis (RB & HB) DFMD, CCTV, FIDS, NDB, DVOR, ADS-B, LAN, WAN, MPLS.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A