Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters (Eastern Region) desires to engage AAICNS Officials (Retired) preferably having experience in handling systems as detailed in Qualifications Column, to be engaged as Consultant / Jr. Consultant (CNS) at Jagdalpur Airports (Civil Enclave) under Eastern Region, purely on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable by another one year as below:
- The retired officials should be medically fit and of age not more than 70 years.
- One month of cooling period is required after superannuation.
- The applicant should be willing to join immediately/ or on short notice.
- The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting document.
- There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and this will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
- AAI RHQ ER reserves the right, to decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any
- The appointment of Consultant will be on full time basis and she/ he would not be permitted to take up any other assignment(s) during the period of consultancy.
- The appointment of retired AAI Officials as Consultant would be made throughadvertisement on AAI website, followed by Interview through a selection process of interview (personal interview / interview through VC) by Regional Headquarters, Kolkata.
How to Apply :
- The persons who fulfill the eligibility conditions after going through details of scope of work and terms and conditions and other details may apply in prescribed format as given below.
- Interested candidates may send their application through e-mail at email@example.com in the specified format (Annexure-I) on or before 7.07.2021.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A