Website ACT Fibernet
ACT FIBERNET Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 1 month ago 2 applicants
Full-time · Executive
5,001-10,000 employees · Internet
See recent hiring trends for ACT Fibernet. Try Premium for free
- Development of proprietary processes and procedures designed to process various data streams around critical databases in the org
- Manage technical resources around data technologies, including relational databases, NO SQL DBs, business intelligence databases, scripting languages, big data tools and technologies, visualization tools.
- Creation of a project plan including timelines and critical milestones to success in support of the project
- Identification of the vital skill sets/staff required to complete the project
- Identification of crucial sources of the data needed to achieve the objective.
- Experience with data pipeline process and tools
- Well versed in the Data domains (Data Warehousing, Data Governance, MDM, Data Quality, Data Catalog, Analytics, BI, Operational Data Store, Metadata, Unstructured Data, ETL, ESB)
- Deep understanding of big data systems like Hadoop, Spark, YARN, Hive, Ranger, Ambari
- Exposure to data science and machine learning
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Soft attributes :- Independence: Must have the ability to work on his/her own without constant direction or supervision.
- He/she must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to strive to put forth extra effort continually
- Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- You must be a strategic thinker/solution seller and should be able to think of integrated solutions (with field force apps, customer apps, CCT solutions etc.).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with an existing ETL tool e.g Informatica and Ab initio etc
- Deep knowledge of Qlik ecosystems like Qlikview, Qliksense and Nprinting
- Python, or a similar programming language
Company: ACT Fibernet
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A