Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Design and implement machine learning solutions for customer use cases, leveraging core Google products including TensorFlow, DataFlow, and AI Platform.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes. Work non-standard hours as needed.
- Manage and grow a team of consultants and engineers.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision-makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with customers to identify opportunities to apply machine learning in their business.
- Experience working with recommendation engines, data pipelines, and distributed machine learning.
- Understanding of the auxiliary practical concerns in production ML systems.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT, and reporting/analytic tools and environments (e.g., Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Flume).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in technical consulting and/or project/program management in corporate IT, professional IT services, or product development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A