Website Air India
- Sr. Manager – PR & Corporate Communication
- Manager – IT
- DGM – Revenue Management
- AGM – Revenue Accounting
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification: Master Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communications/ Public Relations or other relevant field.
- Candidate with knowledge and understanding of communication practices, tools and techniques in social media, Basic Graphic Designing skills, Designing Digital Marketing campaigns, Event Communication will be preferred.
- At least 5 years of Managerial experience in Managing PR/Corporate Communication.
- Airline experience will be preferred
- Maximum 45 years as on closing Date of Application.
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience, salary etc will be required to be submitted with application. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) payable to Alliance Air Aviation Limited, payable at New Delhi for all posts (Not Applicable for SC/ ST Candidates).
- Applicable for SC / ST / OBC/ EWS Candidates ONLY :Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.“ Candidates belonging to OBC category ,the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non –Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.” Candidates belonging to EWS category will be required to attach Income & Assets Certificate as per the attached annexure.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
How To Apply:
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website www.airindia.in, download and fill in the Application Format, and send the filled-in application along with the CV by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in an envelope that must be super scribed with the post. The required experience for all the posts is post qualification. If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate applications for each post along with separate demand drafts (if applicable.)
- Applications received late / incomplete / mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), will be rejected.
- Alliance Air will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any document during transit.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
- Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/conditions, based on requirements. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Company: Air India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A