Website Air India
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of MBBS degree with completed internship from an Indian University recognized by the Medical council of India. Registration with Medical council of India is MUST.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Occupational Health Certificate (CIH/AFIH/DIH)
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience at a government/ reputed concern as a medical practitioner post qualification.
- Maximum 60 years as on closing Date of Application.
How To Apply:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format given below along with a recent passport size photograph and a nonrefundable Bank Draft of ₹1500/-(Rupees One thousand five hundred only) in favour of AI Engineering Services Limited payable at Nagpur (Bank Draft exempted for SC, ST and Exserviceman categories), so as to reach the Office of General Manager, MRO, Nagpur, AI Engineering Services Ltd. (MRO Facility), Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108 on or before 29th October, 2022 (close of work).
- Candidates are required to attach self-attested photocopies of testimonials along with the application in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualification(s) from 10th STD onwards, and Experience.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should get NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their respective companies at the time of Personal Interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category must be in possession of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Appropriate Authority on Central Govt. employment format. (OBC candidates should be in possession of OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate obtained after January 2022 in addition to their Caste Certificate).
- Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any supportive documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Bank Draft (as applicable), and photograph will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for Personal Interview at the date, time and venue as mentioned below:
- Date : 8th November, 2022 (Monday) Time : 1000 hours onwards
- Venue : Office of General Manager, MRO, Nagpur, AI Engineering Services Ltd. (MRO Facility) Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108.
- The interview process may be continued the next day(s) depending on the number of Applications received. Outstation candidates will have to make their own arrangements for stay, in such a case. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
Company: Air India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A