Website Air India
- First Officer
- Senior First Officer
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: Valid endorsement and ratings on ATR 72-600
- 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
- (as on 15th February, 2021) Upper age limit for First Officer (P2) : 45 years
- (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen (will be given age relaxation as per rules).
How To Apply:
Candidates who wish to apply are advised to log on to Career page of Website : www.airindia.in, Download & fill in the Application Format and submit the same on the date of Walk-In-Interview.
- Applicable for SC / ST / OBC and EWS Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.
“Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non –Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.” Candidates belonging to EWS category will be required to attach Income & Assets Certificate as per the attached annexure.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
- SC/ST Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- OBC Certificate in the prescribed Performa for Central Govt. Employment issued by the competent authority.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand five hundred only) payable to Alliance Air Aviation Limited, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable for SC/ ST Candidates).
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website :www.airindia.in and a recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Form.
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.) along with originals.
- One set of photocopies of above Licenses/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with Original Licenses & Flying Logbook.
Company: Air India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Application Deadline: N/A