Website Airforce Recruitment
- Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN / NEPALESE
- CITIZENS to join as Outstanding Sportsmen. The Selection Trials for Recruitment of Outstanding
- Sportsmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades) will be held at New Willingdon Camp, Air Force
- Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi – 110003, from
- 26 April 21 to 28 April 2022 at 0700 hrs (07:00 AM) and Sports Specific trials in Delhi and NCR in following Sports Disciplines:
- Candidates discharged from Indian Army / Indian Navy / Any other Government Organization shall also be eligible subject to their discharge with NO ADVERSE ENTRIES. Such candidate has to declare at the Selection Trials venue that he is an Ex-employee of the Organization discharged from and produce original Discharge Certificate. In case of serving individuals, they must be in possession of NOC from their employer at the time of Selection Trial. If any candidate does not disclose the fact of being employed or that of being an Ex-employee, his candidature shall be cancelled at any stage during the selection process and if selected shall be liable for discharge/dismissal for hiding the fact of his employment and discharge/dismissal from service. Candidates discharged from Indian Air Force for any reason are not eligible to appear in the rally.
Qualification & Experience:
- Passed Intermediate /10+2 / Class XII /Equivalent Examination in any stream /subject approved by Central/State Boards of education.
- Education Boards listen Council of Boards for
- School Education(COBSE) website as members, as on last date of submission of application, shall only be permitted.
Company: Airforce Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh IN
Application Deadline: N/A