Website Shapoorji Pallonji
- Corrections and updates in the original cost plans with variance analysis towards market escalations, project delays or changes in project execution schedule.
- Preparing Cost to complete reports.
- Prepare the Budget for a Project before the start with a systematic and structured approach to enable Management to take decisions on the commercial viability of the Project.
- Provide relevant information related to consumption and expenses linked with construction to enable the Construction Management teams to deliver projects in a cost-efficient manner.
- Prepare and float tender documents, Prepare item wise rate analysis, Comparison, Negotiation and Finalization of Contracts.
- Focusing on use of latest civil engineering technologies, initiating process improvements for achieving bottom line cost reduction objectives and productivity targets
- Working out value engineering options with design team, construction management & procurement for reducing out turn cost on projects, looking at the entire project and all of its components with practical application not to over engineer” that drives up the construction costs.
- Managing & developing the team of quantity surveyors /cost engineers & cost managers) for quantity take off & preparing BOQ’s.
- Cost Monitoring and controlling with systematic periodic reviews during the entire tenure of the project
- Updating concept budget as per design development level details
- Providing input to design team based on the learning’s from other project for formulation of policies, which has acted as backbone to the organization.
- Correspondence with respect to Contract conditions during the execution of Works.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Company: Shapoorji Pallonji
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Howrah, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A