Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or supporting our Global Logistics system delivering packages directly to customers.
- Troubleshooting difficult IT Problems without SOPs
- Automate manual tasks; create/improve small tools that help make team operations more efficient.
- Participate in hiring, training and development of others.
- Collaborate with internal teams or vendors to execute projects
- Audit the quality of work performed and provide constructive feedback when necessary.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts
- Be the first point of escalation.
- Plan and coordinate change management tasks
- Proven skills in remote troubleshooting, deployment, and desktop support
- This position will be providing support during the evening/night shift hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (in person and via phone/radio) with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- 4+ years of experience in two or more of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- 4+ years of experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A