You will be responsible for an Operations team for Private Brands. You will have to interact with multiple stake holders across the globe (US, EU etc). You will be working on big data analysis (understanding key information from large data). Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others, outline procedures and instructions on work received, make time estimates on new jobs received, check accuracy / quality of content creation / population done by others, ensuring records are maintained accurately, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new team members.
- Work with various teams (e.g. Business Teams/Stakeholders ) to help drive tools and process improvements that impact Private Brands process
- Work closely with internal product and project teams to design scalable and auto-resolution solution.
- Manage the team of Managers and or strong individual contributors and ensure high service delivery and execution
- People Management (leadership role, Category Lead, team management, floor control and retention)
- Analyzing Trend.
- Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each member in the Team
- Metrics Management,
- Stake Holder Management
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Proven deliverables in managing automations through leveraging Python, ML, etc.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Technical Background preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A