Companies that partner with Amazon are looking for ways to build and grow their businesses. As an account lead – Display & Video advertising , you will work with sales teams and other Amazon business partners to create solutions, manage media campaigns, provide insights, ensure strong campaign performance and deliver high return on investment for advertisers. You will drive execution of your strategy, consistently delivering measurable results in advertiser satisfaction, service quality and other operational quality metrics. As result, you will establish partnerships with the sales and product leaders to develop joint goals and strategies to improve our Advertiser solutions.
- You will use insights,trends and your knowledge of marketing and amazon advertising solutions to develop & execute holistic marketing strategies for advertisers
- Grow Ad revenue and drive adoption of the program within your accounts by offering great insights, engagement and service
- Drive process improvements and develop consistency in the services offered
- Develop best practices and category playbooks to consult and educate advertisers with insights and solutions
- Engage with Amazon Advertising’s sales and product leadership teams to represent business results and advocate for customer needs
- Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 20-30%).
- The position is based out of Mumbai
- Ability to think strategically, plan meticulously and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Excellent data driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- Experience in people management
- 6+ years of post MBA experience in pre-sales, account management or digital marketing
- 3+ years of people management
- MBA from Tier 1 B school ( IIM, ISB, FMS,SP Jain, XLRI)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A