In this role, you will build a new AWS service that is going to be trend setting in the machine learning and AI field. This is an area that requires solving the hardest engineering challenges to enable machine learning powered solutions for our customers. As a tier zero Amazon service our solutions have to be scalable, efficient, and extremely fault tolerant. Experience with machine learning systems is preferred, but not required.
- You will deliver some of our most strategic technical projects, deliver large scalable systems, design new software systems at the cutting edge of distributed systems and have a significant bottom-line impact on our business and competitive position. In addition to delivering critical software, you will draw from a deep and broad technical expertise to mentor engineers and provide leadership on complex technical issues.
- This position within the AWS AI team presents a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business.
- A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
- Known industry thought leader
- Ability to build and deliver complex keynote presentations, demos and messaging to an industry leading level
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and quickly establish credibility across a large number of technologies and industries
- Experienced technology challenger in complex scenario’s both internally and externally
- Technology team management experience (multi-region, 100’s of staff)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field . Experience with large-scale systems distributed systems
- Proven ability to design, develop, and deploy software in production as an individual contributor in an early-stage of product lifecycle
- Expertise in C/C++, Java, or Python
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A