WW R&R is an agile, innovative organization dedicated to ‘making zero happen’ to benefit our customers, our company, and the environment. Our goal is to achieve the three zeroes: zero cost of returns, zero waste, and zero defects. We do this by developing groundbreaking products and driving unparalleled operational excellence to help customers keep what they buy, recover returned and damaged product value, keep thousands of tons of waste from landfills, and create the best customer returns experience in the world. We have an eye to the future – we create long-term value at Amazon by focusing not just on the bottom line, but on the planet. We are building the most sustainable re-use channel we can by driving multiple aspects of the Circular Economy for Amazon – returns, recommerce, and rentals.
- Support engineers troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve computer-identified alarms, perform software deployments and migrations, host management and automate routine operational tasks.
- The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills and includes a mix of on call and operational tasks and may involve small-project software development work.
- Support Engineers also develop tools and automation to achieve human free operations.
- They use the right tool for the job, and modify software in a way that leverages the overall system architecture.
- If you have a strong Application Support background, are interested in aggressive growth and have passion to develop tools at large scale, this is the opportunity for you.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced
- Obsession with quality and customer experience – Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly.
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Java, C/C++ (atleast one) is a must.
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Secunderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A