Website American Express
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Ensure RCA (root cause analysis) reports are provided for all critical incidents affecting customer facing downtime.
- Coordinate with the wider American Express Travel Online team to successfully communicate ongoing production support issues to drive down site customer experience and sales wherever possible.
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Ensure minimal impact to service from any upgrades/outages
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Evaluate and triage incoming production support requests
- Perform issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs
- Accountable for ensuring fast, efficient resolutions against business /customer reported incidents
- Support delivery of departmental KPIs by monitoring daily operational performance and highlighting issues quickly.
- Proactive attitude to resolving problems and communicating with stakeholders
- Self-motivated and , as well as working within a team and proactive.
- Desire and ability to learn
- Ability to remain calm under pressure yet display a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate, technical issues and topics, both written and verbal, to internal & external partners.
- Ability to juggle several ongoing tasks and to manage to tight deadlines.
- Experience in working with geographically/culturally diverse teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Graduation and above.
- Travel knowledge (desirable) or a willingness to learn
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A