Recruitment Notification of AWT/AWH
How to Apply:
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://wdcw.tg.nic.in and fill the application. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II Step: By Clicking Preview button, the Candidate has to verify the details displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the previous page and Edit the details. The Candidate has to select Checkbox to accept that the details filled by the candidate are true as per their knowledge, before submitting the application.
III Step:: Immediately after submitting the application, the applicant will get an acknowledgement form. The applicant can download the acknowledgement form by clicking the Download button.
- Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- The Department is not responsible, for any discrepancy in details of candidates while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to check the details before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment.
- Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
- Minimum Age 21 years & Maximum 35years (Minimum age for SC/ST candidates is 18 Years and eligible only if 21 years aged candidates are not availabe or applied)
Qualification & Experience:
- SSC(10th Class)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Services
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A