Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 The application process of recruitment to the posts of Anganwadi workers, assistants, mini Anganwadi workers is online, whose information you can read from the notification given below.
Merit List Based: Selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of merit list. The marks obtained in 10th, 12th and graduation will be added while preparing the UP Anganwadi Merit List. At the same time, if the applicant has a degree even after graduation, then his marks will not be added to the merit list.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- As on 01 January, 2021
Qualification & Experience:
- Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker: 10th (High School) Pass.
- Anganwadi Assistants: 05th Pass.
- Candidate must have passed 05th, 08th, 10th, 12th class from a recognized institute / university. For Anganwadi Supervisor must passed Graduate from a govt approved body.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Services
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A