Website AP Postal
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the
candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates as per rules
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should posses 10th Class, Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Company: AP Postal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A