The Google Cloud Customer Delivery Center team is responsible for effectively introducing Google’s customers to Google Cloud Platform and to Google Workspace, and assisting them from inception to production. We solve challenging and complex technical problems – from infrastructure migration, to network optimization, to security best practices, and much more.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, customer executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions; become a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud native application development solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful customer outcomes.
- Manage and grow a team of consultants and engineers, in networking, containerization, and clustering.
- Work non-standard hours as needed.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with development architecture and microservices.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years in technical consulting and/or project/program management in corporate IT, professional IT services, or product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in Java, Python, Go, C++, or similar.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A