As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
- Knowledge of more than one technology
- Good understanding of the technology and domain
- Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
- Understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Testing tools
Qualification & Experience:
- Good proficiency in Spring boot, Spring Framework, Apache Camel, React, jQuery
- Good proficiency in MySQL and Mongo
- Good proficiency in Java and its related tools.
- Experience in Data modeling and use of Monitoring Tools such as Instana, Grafana, AppDynamics etc.
- Good proficiency in RabbitMQ/Other messaging frameworks like Kafka, Active MQ
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mysore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A