Website Axis Bank
Axis Bank Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants
Full-time · Associate
10,001+ employees · Banking
See recent hiring trends for Axis Bank. Try Premium for free
- Executing of internal audits and testing procedures
- Undertaking detailed walkthrough of the processes being audited
- Updating risk and control matrix and checklist for audits being undertaken
- Assisting in making presentations to senior management and audit committee on the audits undertaken and performance of internal audits
- Execution and Management of Internal audit of the Bank’s risk function viz. Market risk, Liquidity risk, Credit Risk,
- Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk, BCP, ALM, LCR, NSFR, Pillar I, ICAAP, RAROC, Overseas Branches, Subsidiaries.
- Developing of data request for the audit
- The internal audit role would include the following as part of the day-to-day job:
- Updating of internal audit MIS with the status of audits and other actionable emanating to the audit department
- A good understanding of Banking processes and Finance Concepts.
- Knowledge of Risk Management processes (Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk) is an added advantage .
- Prior experience in Banking or Risk Management of Internal audit is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate should be a CA/ MBA/ CIA or have other relevant professional qualification. Professional certifications like FRM/ CFA/ etc. would be and added advantage.
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A