|BU / Dept||
|Level / Grade||
|Job Role/ Function||
Area Service Manager
- Promoting Genuine Spares Sales.
- Readiness for new products.
- Handling territory as ASM.
- Step up the customer experience.
- Tracking competitor activities and keeping abreast with the latest trends and requirements.
- Promoting Sales by providing service support.
- Product failure report and analysis to HO team.
- Product performance feedback and competition benchmarking.
- Meet the Business targets on Free Service redemption, Paid service share and Dealer & ASDs workshops revenue growth
- Maintaining Service standards of Customer care and Vehicle care at Dealers, branches & ASDs across the territory.
- Control on Warranty Claims
- TPM Implementation at Dealerships and drive the Service agenda
- Service network/ Capacity expansion as per DSS norms – Dealers & ASDs.
- Implementing Service Quality Systems at Dealers, branches & ASDs, evaluation and Improve – PDCA
- Analytical Skills
- People Management
- Influencing Skills
- Training Skills
- Managing Teams
- Achievement Orientation
- Customer Focus
Qualification & Experience:
- B. E
- Premium college with a very good academic record
- 2 years experience in ASM – Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A