Bajaj Auto Finance Patna, Orissa, India 2 weeks ago 18 applicants
Full-time · Executive
1,001-5,000 employees · Financial Services
See how you compare to 18 applicants. Try Premium for free
- Ensuring prior approvals in repo cases helping the agency manage repo related issues.
- Coordinating with agency resources and doing the call planning for better resolution, ensuring appropriate support to the agency on difficult cases.
- Agency billing closure within 60 days of the work completed month.
- BKT resolution with agency and FOs level need to be tracked reviewed.
- Handling collection/repo related customer service issues/escalations.
- Allocation of portfolio to vendor basis the past performance trend and FOS availability, creating adequate manpower capacity for the portfolio.
- Flow rates to next BKT needs to be restricted on the location you are handling.
- Review cases with FOS / TL and work assignment basis the disposition code.
- Remove the nonperforming FOs and recruitment the fresh team and train as and when required.
- Coordinating with legal team for initiating legal actions against chronic defaulters dealing with enforcement agencies in cases filed against BAFL by customers/third parties.
- Receipt book Repo kits allocation and auditing periodically
- international trade
- international business
- negotiation skills
- relationship management
- international sales
- business planning
- contract negotiation
- pricing strategy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A