Website Bank Of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals. We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- Work closely with teams across the organization including: Enterprise Stress Test, Lines of Business, Operations & Technology, Risk, Compliance, Financial Controls and Oversight, and other GFC (Global Financial Control) teams to resolve regulatory reporting issues.
- Proficient with working on various systems and applications and understand the data flows in the context of specific product domains viz. securities, investments, derivatives etc
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring completeness of process work papers and related documentation
- Be a quick learner and possess intellectual curiosity and proactively investigate issues
- Variance analysis, ensuring the compliance to FED requirements.
- Drive and support Audit/Regulatory examination/Identify and remediate SIAI/AIAIs etc.
- Reporting in compliance with the US GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Independently handle reviews/calls with the senior management, Audit, Regulators etc.
- Strive for quality and accuracy and have the dependability necessary to meet strict quarterly deadlines
- The successful candidate will join a dynamic environment that offers numerous opportunities to learn, grow, impact and drive changes for the Company. In particular, the candidate will:
- Ensure timely completion of tasks and/or submission of schedules/reports as allocated including review as required
deposits, derivatives, securities and trading assets.
- Strong understanding of the reporting instructions
- Basic SQL to fetch data from the data source
- Ability to understand the financial statements pertaining to Banking Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Having good exposure to MS office including MS Word, Advanced Excel (including VBA) and Power point.
- Proficiency in Axiom- Regulatory Reporting application
- Strong analytical skills with strong time management skills.
- Team player
Qualification & Experience:
- CA/CWA/ CPA /MBA (Finance)
- Certifications If Any
- 6-8 years of total experience in Banking of which at least 5 years of relevant experience (combination of LEC and US Regulatory Reporting/SEC)
Company: Bank Of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A