Website Bank Of America
Shared Technology Services (STS) is a technology group providing Application Development Shared Technology Services to the Global Business Services. STS is one of several Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) transformation initiatives aimed at simplifying and modernizing our technology and operations environment. STS is about the people who get our technology work done. STS is about building our own fungible – or interchangeable – pools of in-house technology resources, keeping intellectual capital inside the bank. The members of this group will provide subject matter expertise on their respective technology domains.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
- Should be able to work in shifts, if business demands
- Actively involved in Process improvements and automations
- Act as a consultant during project engagements and bring value in every transactions
- Be a good team player
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
- Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
- Participate and contribute to Team/Project Reviews
- Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
- Ensuring adherence to development standards, best practices
- Adhere to team’s governing principles and policies
- Excellent communication and documentation abilities.
- Ability to diagnose and support ‘highly-visible’ systems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions.
- Look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that complete and long-term solutions can be built.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Problem solving abilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E./ B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Database and SQL skills. Understands and has worked with SQL Server scripts and stored procedures
- Experience Range: 4 – 6 Years
- Certifications If Any:MCSE/MCSD certificates from Microsoft would be preferred.
- 3 to 5 yrs programming experience with .Net, and C# and Web Application development using Web API, Angular(7+) and exposure to deployment process on IIS servers, exposure to GIT/ CICD process
Company: Bank Of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A