Website Bank of Baroda
Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm (Current Opportunities) regularly for details and updates. Call
letters/advices, where required will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/corrigendum(if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview /
selection method will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents as and when called by the Bank.
- Chief Economist
- Public Relation Officer
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number.
- It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
- Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics with specialization in monetary economics or Econometrics from a recognized Indian / Foreign University.
- Doctorate degree in Economics / Banking / Finance from a recognized University will be preferable
- Minimum 10 years of experience of working as Economist in a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution or other reputed Corporate / Rating Agencies / Organizations or Teaching Experience in Economics in a college / University.
- Publication in leading financial journals / books will be added advantage.
Company: Bank of Baroda
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A