Website Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Banks is looking for qualified Specialist officials on contractual basis for Mobile Banking
Department who can lead & support the Bank to enhance customer experience through Mobile Banking eco system consisting of
Banking & Financial Services, Wealth Management & Insurance, Merchant Eco-system.
- Conceptualize the end-to-end product roadmap of mobile banking eco-system consisting of Banking & Financial Services, Recharge & Bill Payments, Wealth Management & Insurance, Merchant Eco-system etc.
- Advance digital innovations in various customer journeys and participate in strategy and roadmap that will position the bank with best-in-class Digital Banks.
- Review existing mobile banking offerings for enhancements with respect to business goals, competitiveness and revenue opportunities.Spot, collaborate and design solutions in partnership with Fintech firms for innovative use of emerging technologies in mobile-banking vertical of the bank and enrich customer experience.
- Strategize and manage mobile innovations roadmap to support bank’s digital journey.
- Ensure internal collaboration within bank, along with the adherence to all laid down processes by audit, legal, compliance etc. to streamline the development of m-banking products and services.
- Manage overall relationships with internal stakeholders for efficient conceptualization and execution of the innovation projects specific to m-banking.
- Work with regulatory bodies like NPCI and RBI to get the approval/direction of implementation of new age technology, as and when required.
- Undertake benchmarking exercise to compile and evaluate best practices beingundertaken by key competitors.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Minimum -7- years of fulltime experience working with leading BFSI organisation, preferably in mobile banking vertical with exposure to BFSI
products and channels as part of a bank’s product team, digital innovation or transformation team.
Company: Bank of Baroda
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A