Website Bank of India Recruitment
Former Executive Directors/ General Managers of Nationalized Banks/ HR Professionals from the industry (preferably service sector) will be eligible to be appointed as HR Consultant of the Bank. The posting of HR Consultant will be at Bank’s Corporate Office.
- Critically review and evaluate documents/ matters pertaining to HR which may be referred to him/her from time to time
- Attend the meetings of the Steering Committee of the Board on HR in the capacity of an external HR Expert
- The said HR Consultant shall provide timely professional advice and support to the Bank on specific HR issues and administration of strategic HR policies and procedures, with a view to develop and update HR functions;
- Ensure seamless implementation of the various HR initiatives launched by the Bank like Employee Engagement Survey, 360 Degree Feedback, Job Family, Succession Planning & Talent Management Process and any other Government directive envisaged in PSB Reforms Agenda for Enhanced Access & Service Excellence (EASE).
- Be updated on Government policies/ directives/ legislations concerning HR issues related to PSBs/ specifically to the Bank and, accordingly advice and guide Bank’s management in formulation/ review of HR policies and procedures in a timely and accurate way;
- Provide advice and guidance on best practices regarding job design, recruitment, on-boarding, deployment, transfer, promotion, training, career & succession planning, performance management system, talent management, employee bonding and separation processes;
- Bring about a balance between Bank’s corporate policies and procedures and HR policies in order to achieve Bank’s overall goals and objectives.
- Advise on Skill gap mapping at various levels of operations / Zones in the Bank.
- Bring about improvement in the training system / methodology across the Bank that
becomes ‘Best in Class’.
- Monitor quality of the course contents and its delivery in the training colleges.
- Advise Bank on various modes for ensuring dissemination of product knowledge amongst staff.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidates should submit copies of documents in support of experience and educational qualifications alongwith application form.
Company: Bank of India Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolhapur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A