Website Bank of Maharashtra
The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of Bank of Maharashtra is provided here.
- In case, in the opinion of the bank, adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, bank reserves right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit.
- Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
- The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
- Examination Pattern: – Examination consisting of Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online.
How To Apply:
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- (a) Scan their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration, ensuring that both the photograph and signature, left thumb impression, hand written declaration adhere to the required specifications as given under guidelines.
- Left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
- If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- A hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
Company: Bank of Maharashtra
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolhapur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A