Website Bank of Maharashtra
The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of Bank of Maharashtra is provided here.
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- (a) Scan their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration, ensuring that both the photograph and signature, left thumb impression, hand written declaration adhere to the required specifications as given under guidelines.
- Left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
- If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe)
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- For the purpose of identification, please bring Passport /Aadhar Card/ PAN card / Voter ID / Driving License / any other Photo ID card issued by Statutory Authorities where photograph is affixed.
- Mark sheets / Certificates from SSC examination onwards to the highest examination passed.
- Individual Semester / Year wise Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before cut-off date has to be submitted.
- Please bring a detailed specific and explicit experience certificate including details of full name, full address and telephone numbers of employers, period of experience with exact dates, designation held, nature of duties handled/ Job Profile, number of persons working under you, nature of Projects handled etc.
Company: Bank of Maharashtra
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolhapur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A