Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application will be accepted OFFLINE ONLY and should be submitted in the proforma given.
- The application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ___________ Post Code __________ against Advertisement No. BARC/MYS/02/2021.
- Candidates must fill the application forms in Capital Letters in his own handwriting in English or Hindi.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks plus passed Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Physical Standards:
Height : 165 Cms. Minimum
Weight : 50 Kgs. Minimum
Chest : 81 Cms. Normal
Chest : 86 Cms. Expansion
- Vision : 6/6, without wearing glasses or any other aid.
- Night or colour blindness shall be a disqualification
- Experience: 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) or 15 years as (Fireman / Driver Cum Operator) in a recognized Civil / Industrial Fire Service Station is essential. Out of the above experience, candidate must have 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification of Sub Officer/B.
- Age Limit:
Must have completed 18 years but not more than 40 years for unreserved candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates as on the last date of receipt of application. Maximum 5 years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates with longer experience and outstanding merit and to the Departmental candidates as per the existing orders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A