Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites on-line application for the posts of Medical/Scientific Officer-D (Hospital Administrator) and Scientific Officer-C (Veterinary Surgeon)
- Hospital Administrator will be responsible for smooth functioning of kitchen, laundry, linen services, bio-medical waste.
- He/She has to look after housekeeping, hygiene etc. of Hospital and surrounding premises.
- Co-ordination and Liaison with various arms, branches and units of the hospital, zonal dispensaries, BMC and other agencies.
- Active participation in the committees, indenting and procurement of various items required for day-to-day patient care services, coordination in different projects and the other duties assigned by the authorities of Medical Division.
- MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration with minimum 3 years experience in Hospital Administration
- Level in Pay Matrix: 11
- Entry Pay*: 67700
- Minimum Age: 18
- Maximum Age: 40
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview. In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding.
- Applications will be accepted on-line only For detailed information and on-line application, please log in to website recruit.barc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions on a Home page of website by clicking on ‘How to Apply’. The facility of online application will be opened from 27/08/2022 to 11/09/2021. The candidates are required to produce printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) and submit the same with original certificates along with the attested copies (self attested) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate etc., only at the time of interview. Candidates who report for the Screening test/ interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear for the Screening test /interview.
- Final selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
- The validity of operation of wait-list will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
- The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories may involve working in round the clock shift duties.
- Selected candidates, on their appointment, will be governed by the National Pension System.
- Selected candidates will initially be posted at Mumbai. They are also liable to be posted to any of the Units of BARC located in India or to any part of India and in any of the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
- The candidates called for interview from outstation will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of sleeper/second-class Railway fare by the shortest route or actual fare whichever is less (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. The allowance is not admissible to those candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government institutions and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending interview.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A