BHEL, India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World-class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian Economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Defence, etc. BHEL, Tiruchirappalli a major Manufacturing unit with a workforce of over 6,000 employees. BHEL Hospital, located at Thiruverumbur in Tiruchirappalli district provides medical facilities to its employees, their dependants and retired employees. The Hospital is 200 bedded and is well supported with the General Medicine and specialities in Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Paediatrics, Radiology, Physiotherapy departments ably supported by facilities in Clinical laboratory, Pharmacy, CHS and 24/7 emergency services.
- Applicants will have to appear in a walk in or online interview (depending on the pandemic situation), as per available vacancies and selections will be made on the basis of performance in the interview and verification of original certificates.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested Medical Professionals are required to download the blank application form (attached to this advertisement) for engagement of Part Time Medical Consultant(Specialists), from BHEL website https://careers.bhel.in and appear in a walk in interview with their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates. Candidates desirous in appearing in online interview have to send their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible Candidates desirous to appear either in the walk in or online interview, have to inform atleast one day in advance by sending mail to email@example.com and intimating through phone No. (0431)- 2577005 & 2577327.
- The engagement of PTMCs is for a period of one year initially. Subsequent renewals will be limited to a period of maximum 3 years, at the discretion of Management. This engagement will not entitle the applicant for absorption in the regular establishment of the Company and any other facility or benefits extended to the regular employees of the Company.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above position and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma / Degree
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(Bhel)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A