Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz. Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 subsidiary, 3 active joint ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres and 3 overseas offices, BHEL is currently executing projects at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad.
BHEL, Power Sector Eastern Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment Basis for a period of 02 (Two) years at their Project Sites in India.
- For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies.
- In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of
- Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a maximum period of Two Years. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Candidates should possess the required Job Specifications as on 01.09.2021
- Candidates not having relevant 2 year post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply. (Note: 2 Year Post Qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/Apprenticeship period, if any)
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
- Category such as OBC, SC, ST & EWS should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering
- 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree
- Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(Bhel)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A