Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the Statutory Body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India. INVITES applications from the ELIGIBLE candidates for filling up of vacancies in the following posts on DEPUTATION BASIS for a period of 3 years at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi.
- Officers holdinganalogous post on regular basis; or
- Officers with five years‘ regular service in the level-11 (Rs.67700-208700) in the pay matrix;
- Period of deputation: For a period of Three year from the date of joining which is further extendable based on the satisfactory performance for a period likely to be decided on mutual consent of both the organizations. This is applicable for all the above posts as mentioned.
- The other terms and conditions for recruitment on deputation are given in the Annexure I.
- The candidates, irrespective of any category, who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the posts, as detailed above, may send their applications through proper channel in the prescribed proforma, given in Annexure II, so as to reach to Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002 alongwith attested copies of certificates relating to age, caste/category, qualifications and experience within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’/Rozgar Samachar. The application should be sent only by Speed Post in the envelope superscribing “The application for the post of ————————————– ———————————- (name of the post applied for) on Deputation”.
- The concerned authorities are requested to forward the applications of the eligible candidates alongwith their (i) APAR dossiers (attested copies) for the last five years; (ii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate; and (iii) Integrity Certificate duly signed by the appropriate authority.
- The Declaration to be submitted by the candidate alongwith the certificate for the use of forwarding authorities, is given in Annexure – III.
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized University or All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution;
- Or Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized University or All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A