At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Implementation of Industry standard software cybersecurity processes
- Collaboration with Global Trade Controls and other Boeing Business Units to maintain compliance and mitigate risk.
- Perform Vulnerability Scans and be a SME for Vulnerability Assessment and Management.
- Supporting Internal audits, completing gap analysis and read across of any findings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & ability to work with multiple personality types.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- An SME in supporting the Domains through multiple compliance areas (Compliance Audits, Cyber Security, SOx controls and others)
- Perform Compliance Audits for enterprise wide applications.
- Understanding of the risk management methodology, with some knowledge/experience of the Operational Risk Framework.
- Assuring Application Lifecycle Management
- Helping to develop colleagues by, expertise and specialist knowledge
- Supporting the application controls and constantly reviewing, to ensure full compliance to all policies and regulatory obligations.
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to understand and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of risks, controls and processes from a technology compliance viewpoint.
- The ability to priorities and multitask.
- Experience with information security management, risk assessment, and regulatory compliance practices
- IT Compliance Audit
- Experience with information security policy and program development and administration is desirable.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Scans
- IT Risk and General Controls
- In-depth understanding of IT Security technologies and concepts
- Experience in the policy and regulatory environment of information security.
- Penetration Testing
- Audit Programs – Assist end-to-end in Internal Audits, Regulatory Audits and Sox Audits. Engage in Cyber Drills, Red Team exercises
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 4 to 8 Year’s related work experience or relevant military experience
- 4+ years of experience as System and Data Analyst.
Perform IT Security Awareness and Trainings.
- IT Security / Cyber Security / Cyber Risk Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A