Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects which are on time, within budget and accurate.
- Responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining team to support projects delivered to Domestic and/or Global OE partners/clients.
- Facilitate Customer satisfaction by means of adhering to standards, timelines & qualitative output
- Resolves concerns within a project budget or deliverable internally. Develops containment plans when needed to control timing, budget and cost and/or to maintain quality.
- Subject Mater Expert on using various electronic systems, such as ArborText / XMetaL, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completes various assignments as directed by management.
- Responsible for maintaining communication between the on-site/off shore teams with client/partner teams.
- Responsible for implementing a comprehensive training program to ensure project deliverables and quality expectations are met, in a high employee turnover environment.
- Provides daily coaching and guidance to the project teams to ensure project is on target to meet timing, scope, budget.
- Ability to complete a cost analysis.
- Ability to work with short deadlines and high stress.
- Ability to utilize creative problem resolution skills to handle client related or employee related problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines, monitor and assess performance within deadlines, and utilize appropriate resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- Fluent in written and oral communication: English.
- Ability to delegate work to appropriate resources and communicate work requirements, expectations and standards.
- Knowledge of the publication business, such as repair manuals, diagnostic manuals, technical training, or interactive technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E (Mechanical/Automobile) with 3-6 years of experience
- Diploma (Mechanical/Automobile) with 5-8 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A