We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch – time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
- Integration of software packages to complete program versions
- Configuration changes for the program version and its verification
- Creation and delivery to internal customers of test, development and series versions
- Creation of software containers for the plant and delivery to the calibration
- Creation of the program version documentation
- Recording and documentation of the ECU resources consumption
- Analysis of complaints about the software during development and series production.
- Develop Test Cases based on the architectural design elements and related verification criteria
- Execute and document the SW- and System Integration tests and verify the results
- Review of automated Test Scripts
- Good knowledge of the SW development – Process, Methods & Tools
- Expertise in embedded C programming
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols like CAN, Flex Ray and etc.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive SW
- Hands-on experience in use of development tools like Compiler, Emulator, Debugger, CANAlyzer, HIL and etc.
- Knowledge on automotive electronics, with good overview on sensors and actuators
- Experience in RTOS and AUTOSAR
- Knowledge about FMEA , Matlab, Rhapsody is an added advantage
- Exposure to vehicle testing and closed loop lab cars
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering degree in Electronics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Gulbarga, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A