Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Unit test & Component test the developed SW
- On Spec & On time delivery of developed SW
- Model-based SW development using ASCET
- Develop SW based on customer requirements
- Work for braking system software – Product ABS, ESP, IPB (integrated power brake)
- Work in ASCET, ALM, Rational DOORS, Labcar
- Development using standardized ASPICE model
- Support application engineers for their vehicle testing
- Work on Application Software Development
- Good knowledge on Integration of software packages
- Working knowledge on ASCET or MATLAB or any similar graphical coding (development) SW.
- Prepare Test cases for verification and validation.
- Overview on Requirements handling & on any SW life cycle model.
- Effective communication skills, self-motivated and Team player.
- Knowledge on ASPICE and worked in Agile/Scrum based projects would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on vehicle dynamics and/or other vehicle safety features would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on Automatic parking brake system / software will be an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering
- 4 – 6 Year
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A