Website Axis Bank
The Business Intelligence Unit is a high profile team with a mandate to drive data based decisions within the bank. Reporting in to Head Banking Operations and Transformation, this department works with all businesses of the bank including retail, small business and corporate to drive analytics. In terms of functions, the department has teams focused on all aspects of analytics for the bank including risk analytics, financial crime analytics, business and marketing analytics, building predictive scores, data engineering and business reporting.
- Pro-actively work with Product/Risk/Marketing team to drive business strategies
- Perform Profitability (Valuation Models) analysis for all asset products
- Develop business insights by performing root cause analysis using Regression and Decision trees
- Leverage analytics to drive insights to optimize Pricing / Channel mix for consumer portfolio
- Responsible for developing product strategy, conduct portfolio analysis
- Design and implementation of analytical strategies to drive profitability for the bank
- Analytically driven sales and services using propensity based models and valuations
- Should have a high degree of motivation with a continuous thirst for learning
- Having a ‘results oriented’ attitude with ‘go get it done’ skill
- Regular synthesis, reporting, analysis and insight driven approach for the bank’s products
- Good project management skills while working with both internal and external partners
- Should have experience on SAS or R or Bigdata or Python.
- Strong data handling, interpretive and problem solving skills with the ability to process large volume of transaction level data and efficiently derive actionable results.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced degree (master’s or above) in a quantitative subject such as Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A