Website Canara Bank Careers
We invite your attention to the Common Recruitment Process conducted for the post of Clerk under CRP-CLERKS-X process by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). IBPS has provisionally allotted 999 candidates for the post of Clerk to our Bank. Subsequently, we had vide our notification dated 07.07.2022 advised all the provisionally allotted candidates to attend the documents submission & biometric verification process on 27.07.2022 at various centres. However, some of the candidates failed to attend the same. We are pleased to inform that the Bank is providing a final opportunity on 23.11.2021, to the candidates who failed to complete the earlier document submission & Bio-metric verification process.
- Printout of Call Letter for attending Documents Submission and Bio-Metric verification process.
- Printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-X.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority or SSC / SSLC Std. X / Std. XII Certificate with date of birth.)
- Marks Cards & Certificates of Class X & XII / SSC / SSLC / PUC / Diploma etc.
- Year-wise / Semester-wise mark sheets and Certificates (Provisional Degree Certificate or Final Degree Convocation) of Graduation issued by University in support of their eligibility.
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Post Graduation, Professional qualifications, additional qualifications etc., if any.
- Work Experience Certificate / Service Certificates, if any.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWBD categories must produce relevant and valid Caste / PWBD certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as notified in the IBPS advertisement.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category should submit Income and Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India, valid for the year 2020-21 based on the income for the financial year 2019-20.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates should submit relevant original ‘Proforma-A’, ‘Proforma-B’, ‘Proforma-C’, ‘Proforma-D’ whichever is applicable, issued by the competent authority, as per the advertisement. Candidates who are released/ retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a copy of the Discharge Book.
- Photo identity proof such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Aadhaar / E-aadhar Card with photograph / Employee ID.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification or original marriage certificate.
- All the candidates are requested to verify their testimonials and any difference (spell error) in candidate’s name in Online registration to that of their documents / certificates should be supported by notarized affidavit in original.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Any other relevant documents
Company: Canara Bank Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A