Capgemini Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 1 week ago 4 applicants
Full-time · Mid-Senior level
10,001+ employees · Information Technology & Services
See how you compare to 4 applicants. Try Premium for free
- Analyze technical data and understand the business implications.
- A broad understanding of strategic IT challenges, ranging from IT operations to digital infrastructure architecture to service management, and IT strategic planning.
- Learn, understand, follow, and improve the consulting methods, tools, and assets available to the practice.
- Manage client expectations, staying on budget and on-target.
- Working directly with clients, at all levels within the organization, from data collection through analysis, including conduction interviews, workshops, and presentations.
- Establishing yourself as a thought-leader and trusted advisor to clients.
- Translate technical solutions into business cases, creating compelling and succinct client deliverables.
- Identify additional consulting, service, and solution opportunities with clients
- Experience around designing the Target Operating Model
- Digital Experience Management strategy and deployment
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in consulting for digital workplace services with M365, Google Workspace, etc workplace and employee experience strategies
- 9 to 12 years of consulting or advisory experience with a focus on client
- Microsoft 365 and/or Google Workspace migrations (including adoption using change management methods, architecture designs, and new workflows)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A