Mandatory experience using AWS EC2, Amazon ECS, AWS Batch, ELB, CloudFront, Amazon ECR, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Lightsail, AWS Fargate. Willingness to be hands on with AWS architecting and engineering
- Knowledge in Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes is preferred
- Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture team
- Demonstrated experience with systems administration and/or engineering in one of the following areas: Cloud migration/deployment;
- Server/OS management; Network management; Database and Middleware management; enterprise Software Development; Storage and Virtualization management; Other technical area with similar enterprise scope and depth
- Hands-on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting, designing and implementing cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions
- Experience building Security documentation packages and leading organizations through Security compliance processes, accreditations, and/or ATO lifecycles.
- S3, EKS, VPC, EC2
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior Experience as AWS Architect across multiple projects with go-live milestones
- 5+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with Security, Compliance, and Risk Management including a mix of hands-on technical work along with compliance and oversight
- Experience presenting Security technical and compliance material to both technical and non-technical customers.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud compliance and/or common industry security standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A