Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan (CBI-SUAPS), a Society/Trust, (registered under Society Registration Act 1860 with Head Office at Mumbai), sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self-employment and bringing awareness among rural masses on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 48 FLCC centres located in 51 Lead Districts allotted to the Bank in the country, is looking for engaging the services of Faculty/Office Assistant on Annual Contract basis for our RSETI center at Muzaffarpur.
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
- 35 years with sound health.
How to Apply Online For CBI Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 25.11.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year 2021-22” to Regional Manager/Co Chairman, Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Regional Office: Muzaffarpur; Pawapuri Bihar; Bhagwanpur Chowk; Near NH-28; Muzaffarpur-842001
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A