Website Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4300 branches with total business of more than 4,00,000 Crores, driven by talented work force of 37000 + employees, is looking for retired bank officers in Scale-III and above having experience in working in any Public Sector Banks / SBI (i.e. our bank / any other Public Sector
Banks / SBI/RRB) and with relevant expertise for recruitment on contract as In-charges for its RSETIs and FLCs already opened. Retired Scale-II Officers may also be considered for the post of In-charges for FLCs only (not for Director-RSETIs).
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted by the committee at Bank’s Regional Office Hoshangabad and they will be separately informed to appear for personality test and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final
- The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be payable to eligible candidates called for Interview.
- He/ She shall have to make their own arrangements for the same.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years
Company: Central Bank of India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Application Deadline: N/A