We are part of the Cisco’s Collaboration Technology Group (CTG), the #1 Global Leader in Collaboration Technologies, providing Best-in-Class integrated collaboration solutions that redefine the collaboration experience.
Our Customer Care Business Unit is an industry leader in the market in developing and delivering more intelligent customer and employee experiences at cloud speed and scale.
- You will ensure architectural/design alignment of all components.
- You will write code, deliver high quality, high value software and focus on continuous value delivery.
- You will proxy the Product Owner to provide insights into ‘Why, What and How’ to the teams.
- You will explore market gaps and solutions (buy/build) to address the gaps.
- You will ensure 360 evaluation of code including Static Analysis, Code Complexity, Junits, automation using state-of-art development tools and technologies.
- You will work with Product Marketing to connect the business requirements to technical solutions and vice versa.
- You will work closely with Customer Solutions Assurance and Technical Assistance Teams to address customer issues with Top priority.
- You will do technical presentations in important Cisco summits like Cisco Live, Partner Summits etc.
- You will mentor teams to build customer care solutions that provide rich experiences, connectivity, and automation
- You will arbitrate conflicts between the technical leaders.
- You mentor/teach the teams.
- You will help shape the architectural vision for the product.
- Understanding of security technology and challenges a plus
- Experience with instrumenting code for cloud deployments
- Experienced with some of the following Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and/or Redis
- Experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing a plus
- Experience in architecting and developing highly available and reliable cloud based applications using Java/Scala
- Experienced developing services on AWS, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, or similar
Qualification & Experience:
- 14+ years of software engineering experience with recent work on Full Stack development
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A