Staff Software Engineer Have you ever had a poor customer experience and thought of a million ways in which it could be improved? Have you ever empathized with those whose job it is to deliver customer experience and imagined how, if properly empowered and motivated, the overall service delivery experience could be better? If so, we want to talk.
In the Cisco Contact Center business unit, we are passionate about delivering amazing experiences to both customers and employees. We believe software can truly change the world and how it gives and receives customer service and it is our mission to be the leader in this space. To enable this vision, we are looking for passionate, smart, and motivated software engineers to join our emerging product technology team.
- Design, develop and maintain the individual cloud-native microservices and data systems that are part of our future-oriented product and technology portfolio
- Evaluate and adopt leading edge techniques and technologies that provide a scalable, reliable, and highly available foundation for other products and technology to follow
- Design and develop APIs and messaging endpoints for your services for rich functionality and administrative control within the platform
- Own what you build – providing end-to-end automation, quality assurance, deployment and monitoring of your services
- Familiarity and experience with machine learning algorithms and techniques; ML application delivery experience a plus
- Experience with application containers and runtimes such as Docker and Docker Engine and deploying/running them on a container orchestration platform such as Kubernetes; experience with Amazon EKS, GKE, or AKS a plus
- Experience developing, testing, and deploying to public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure; experience with serverless cloud development a plus
- Strong object-oriented design experience; functional programming orientation a plus
- Experience with high-throughput messaging technologies and patterns; Apache Kafka and related technologies a plus.
- Experience working with databases of all types relational, analytical, columnar, document-oriented, graph, et cetera; Redis and Cassandra a plus
- Experience with Git source control and building/maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines; Jenkins experience or other cloud-based release systems a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience building, testing, and consuming REST APIs; GraphQL experience a plus
- 10 or more years of experience developing highly available and scalable applications and services in a cloud operating environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology
- Experience with Reactive microservices design and event-driven architectures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A