Its is intimated that the notice/advertisment issued by the UPSC and the rules for the examination have been notified by the MHA in the Gazette of india extra ordinary.The notice/advertisment is avalaible on the UPSC website: www.upsc.gov.in as well as in CISF website www.cisf.gov.in. All Unit Commanders are advised to visit the UPSC website as well as CISF website regularly regarding notices advertisement on the subject and convey the same to the unit personnel immediately through office orders/roil calis/mounting/dismounting of duties etc by fastest means of communication.
- One File Cover mentioning his/her Registration ID, CISF No., Rank, Name & Present Unit on the front page of the file cover.
- Hard Copy of Online final filled Application (NOT PRINT PREVIEW) form duly signed by the candidate in appropriate place/Column.
- 03 identical photographs.
- Proof of Date of Birth (10 Mark Sheet or Certificate) duly self attested or attested by a GO.
- Proof of Educational Qualification (Degree Certificate) duly self attested or attested by a GO.
- SHAPE-| Certificate as per the Circular No. (145) dated 28.01.2009 for the year-2020 (should be valid upto Aug’2021) duly self attested or attested by ago.
- SC/ST certificates in the prescriped form meant for Central Government Employment.
- Copy of identity Card issued by ClSF/other organization where the candidate is on deputation from CISF.
- Candidates should ensure that in Paper they write the Answers only in the Mediumallawee by che Comission for the different components as mentioned above.
- No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper
- Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of writing the Essay Component in the Attendance List and on the Answer Book
- No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the
Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission.
- The candidates who qualify in the Medical Examination and Physica! Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for Personality Test/Interview to be conducted by the Commission. .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A