Its is intimated that the notice/advertisment issued by the UPSC and the rules for the examination have been notified by the MHA in the Gazette of india extra ordinary.The notice/advertisment is avalaible on the UPSC website: www.upsc.gov.in as well as in CISF website www.cisf.gov.in. All Unit Commanders are advised to visit the UPSC website as well as CISF website regularly regarding notices advertisement on the subject and convey the same to the unit personnel immediately through office orders/roil calis/mounting/dismounting of duties etc by fastest means of communication.
- On receipt of hard copy of application(s) (in a file cover) from the candidate the details mentioned by the candidate should be verified from his/her service book or available data.
- The application form of the candidates may be accepted till tast date of submission of on-line application i.e. 22 Dec.2020.
- Certificate from the Controlling Officer’ available in application form should be filled and signed by the Controlling Officer with office seal.
- Preparation of “Check List” as per enclosed proforma (Appendix-“A”)
- Unit headed by AC/DC will send all the applications through special messenger to concerned CommandanvGroup Commandant for counter signature by 28″ Dec’2020 in prescribed proforma (Annexure – !) which may be prepared in ‘EXCEL’ format (wrap text) repeat ‘EXCEL’ format (wrap text).
- Candidates should ensure that in Paper they write the Answers only in the Mediumallawee by che Comission for the different components as mentioned above.
- No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper
- Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of writing the Essay Component in the Attendance List and on the Answer Book
- No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the
Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission.
- The candidates who qualify in the Medical Examination and Physica! Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for Personality Test/Interview to be conducted by the Commission. .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A